Based in Austin, Texas
April 26, 2012
WARNING: HAND COLLISION IMMINENT — Bloop is a fast, frantic touch game for iPad designed by Rusty Moyher. Two, three, or four players race to tap the most tiles...at the same time! Easy at first, but soon the tiles shrink. Hands collide. Fingers cross. Fireworks! Each color plays a unique BLOOP sound. Hear your symphonic success or dissonant disaster. As players push their way to victory, this onomatopoeic adventure becomes a hilarious party game.
To break from a more complex game, Rusty created a tabletop hand frenzy for iPad called Bloop. The simple, engaging design of Bloop lead to a finalist spot at IndieCade 2012. In August 2013, Bloop was ported to Android by Noodlecake Studios.
- Hand-smashing four-player action.
- Unique sound for each color.
- Three retro audio options.
- Party perfect.
- Game Center leaderboard: Compete for the most Bloops worldwide.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Bloop: A History YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IndieCade Finalist" IndieCade, 2012
- "Official Selection" Games for Change ANZ, 2012
- "Best Group Games of 2012" Touch Arcade
- "Official Selection" IndieCade East, 2013
- "An aggressive, finger-pointing free-for-all."
- Jamin Warren, Kill Screen
- "aggressive but also addictive and versatile, thanks to its simplicity."
- Noelene Clark, L.A. Times
- "an especially fun iPad game"
- Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade
- "Bloop turns your iPad into an 8-bit arcade board game"
- Sean Capelle, AppAdvice.com
Request Press Copy
Request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
We'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Bloop at IndieCade 2012
The 2012 Indie Nominees: indiecade.com.
About Wild Rooster
Rusty Moyher is an independent game developer in Austin, Texas. Games are his passion. Wild Rooster is his brand.
More information on Wild Rooster, our logo & relevant media are available here.