Based in Austin, Texas
February 8, 2018
Dig Dog is an action roguelike platformer. Dig to discover treasure, adventure and bones! Jump, dash, stomp and dig your way through a strange world inhabited by stranger creatures. Dig Dog combines classic platforming action with endless, generated levels to explore...and dig! Includes two modes of play: Bone Hunt, the roguelike treasure hunt. Dig for bones across four worlds of increasing difficulty. Die a lot. Free Dig, an endless digging experience. Dig through an infinite set of levels with minor challenge and no game overs.
Development of Dig Dog began in the summer of 2016. Wild Rooster teamed up with frequent collaborator 8bitmatt to create the thumpin’ retro soundtrack. While still in production, Dig Dog was chosen to be in the 2017 Fantastic Arcade as part of the Official Selection. The game is targeted to be released in early 2018.
- Forge your own path as you creatively tunnel through each level.
- Travel to new worlds! Uncover stranger and more dangerous environments.
- Hunt for bones and treasure as you dive deeper.
- Battle enemies above perilous cliffs and sunken desert caves.
- Nearly unlimited replayability with over 100 million levels to dig through.
- Discover shops and buy items, but don't get too greedy!
- A thumpin’ 8-bit soundtrack you’ll surely dig.
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Official Selection" Fantastic Arcade 2017
About Wild Rooster
Rusty Moyher is an independent game developer in Austin, Texas. Games are his passion. Wild Rooster is his brand.
More information on Wild Rooster, our logo & relevant media are available here.